A new edition to the website, fantasy hockey players of the week! We will do this based off points, power play points, goals, assists, shots on goal and time on ice! The first player on the first ever players of the week edition is…
- Anders Lee: Averaging 17:27 time on ice this week, burying 2 goals with 5 helpers playing in 3 games, his team winning two of the three. Lee played a major role in his teams success and tallying 7 points in 3 games is unreal.
- Mark Scheifele: Winnipeg played 4 games this week, 2 at home two on the road. A long week for Scheifele and he still managed to tally 4 goals, 3 assists and 3 power play points, while averaging 24 minutes a game. Won’t be the last for Scheifele.
- Ryan O’Reilly: St. Louis played 3 games this week and O’Reilly averaged 20:11 minutes a game with 2 goals and 5 assists along with 3 power play points and 12 shots on net. O’Reilly has been on a role early and seems to be loving St. Louis.
- Timo Meier: Being with Logan Couture and Tomas Hertl is paying off dividends for Meier in 3 games this week Meier managed to score 4 goals and tally 2 helpers with 2 power play points. Playing around 17:09 a game Meier may be a player we see more often on this list.
- Filip Forsberg: After a hattrick in Nashville’s 5-3 loss to Edmonton. Forsberg scored the only goals for Nashville while he managed to score a goal in the other two games this week. Forsberg now has 10 goals on the year and is gunning for hopefully reaching that 40-goal mark. This for sure will not be the last time we see Forsberg on this list.